Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Very Bittersweet Day Here

Well we found out Alan lost his job today. The man has spent 27yrs working for McDonalds putting in endless hours sometimes being gone for days at a time to find out that His pay ended today........ here is a trash bag go take everything out of your car and here is the cab fair for your ride home.....all I can say is WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!

I'am disgusted how they handled it, and even toss around flaming them, but I also look at it as this is a new chapter....there have been more times than I care to count that he has not been able to attend a school functions,sports, field trips, the birth of his grandaughter...ALL because he worked to hard to get somewhere that was just not meant to be.

We are sad that we will be leaving some wonderful friends behind, and that is a part he is struggling with as well. But we are able to try and go back in hopes to re-build a small portion of what we left behind. I will get to Hug my daughter and tell her how proud we are of her, I will get to squeeze my grandbaby who breaks my heart that I have missed some milestones in the short 6 months here, My children will be able to see their great grandmother who we missed her 90th Birthday....I have lots to go back to despite how TOUGH its going to be....I dont even know how we are going to do it not only financially, but emotionally and physically.....but I have faith that God will lead us in the right direction.

When one door closes another opens.....I'am a true believer of that.

So please wish us luck as we start again in the packing process and our long trek back up to Massachusetts we will deffinetly need it.

No comments: