Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another year older :(

Well I'am officially another year older.....I feel as the years pass I find out more and more who I'am as a person and who I want to be......The best mom, wife and friend. I'am more at peace and content with my life now...than I was say 15, 10 and even 5 years ago. So many things happend in 2008 that made me cherish who I have in my life.
For some reason...not even really sure exactly why, but I just dont get into Birthdays, they always kind of depress me in some way.....maybe its coincidence that January always seems to be a hard time of year anyway and I get very depressed during these winter months. But today I really had one of the best Birthdays ever. My kids and husband woke me up with Hugs and kisses galore.....my little Jarrett was so sweet hiding behind this BIG 'ol grin so excited to say good morning to me. I had so many Birthday post on my new addiction "facebook" and then Jessica had come over with the little boys, a freshley baked coffee cake (Yummeeee!!) , the most sweetest card ever, and my favorite little Figurines "Willow Tree" and it was sisters by heart. My reason for not wanting to move is soley based on not having her around, I'am freindly with lots of people but there are only a few I would REALLY consider close to ( Which I like it that way) Jane , Jessica , Lisa & Laura and our children get along so well, I just cant imaging leaving them :(
Hubby brought home cake & flowers, the kids all gave me my favorite homeade cards.....What every mommy treasures....and we all watched American Idol together.......so now I'am sitting here watching LOST and praying that Alans interview goes well tommorrow, I know he is stressed over it, but I know he will do great.
What a busy day today but it really was great :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Awww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!! Girl, I've missed ya so much since you left the board. I'm glad you posted your blog on Angie's new site or I might not have found it. Now I can at least keep up with what is going on in your life again. You're my hero, you know ;)

WOW about the move! What a development! Although, I selfishly wish it were more like the Missouri/Illinois area, LOL! Wouldn't that be a hoot? I can only imagine the emotions you're going through, but I know what a strong, amazing person you are and I know you will make it all work. Maybe you will get to hang out with Angie! And maybe I will have to plan another Georgia trip ;)

I'm glad you had such a lovely birthday. You deserve it, girl!

Love ya!

~ Nat