Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday


What Am I thankful for today.....Well so much for to be thankful for not sure where to begin as this is my first "Thankful Thursday" post.


So this week I'am very thankful for the peace that I have found in my life, overcoming some pretty crappy times, but always having faith that things get better. The past 2 years have been such a growing time for me both spiritually , physically & emotionally.


I'am thankful that my children have adjusted to our new lifes so well, they have amazed me in how they have just rolled with it all. During the day now when its just me and little Jonathan at home I often find myself getting weepy over just how very lucky I'am ....things are not always perfect and thats O.K, but I have a great life and for that I'am thankful.

No comments: