Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day at the Coast
















So this weekend we took a drive down to Panama City to see the Gulf Coast......It was simply breathtaking. The beach looked just like you see in pictures with that blue/green water that you could see the sand at the bottom, and it was WARM!!!! probably a good 80' so we all enjoyed riding waves in.....although not being very experianced, I lost my balance a few times....was a pretty comical sight.

I can even describe how much the kids loved it.....from searching for shells , to just sitting and letting the water hit their toes, and going what looked so far out from the shore....We had such a good time just sitting back watching them.......and watching them enjoy one another....not one fight!!!!!
We went to dinner at a place called Reggae J's it got the kids attention with all the bright colors, we beat the rush and had almost the entire resturaunt by ourselfs, which we always love when all the kids are with us....but really everyone was well behaved and I got our dinner in ALL under my budget....gotta love that.
Today the older kids started camp.....everyone out of the house by 7:15 so its me and my little ones until 5:30 tonight.....Makenna already has a "plan" of what we are all doing.....so she is going to make sure I stay busy :)
Off to catch up on all the giveaways I have missed signing up for this weekend.

No comments: